A customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code of Poland, is entitled, on the basis of the law, to withdrawal of internet contract, without giving a reason, by making a written statement within 14 days and sending it to KADO sp. z o.o. ul. Jaśkowa Dolina 15/38 "Willa Steffensów", 80-252 Gdańsk, Poland.
The 14-day period is counted from the date on which the Goods were delivered.
The consumer's right to cancellation the contract is excluded if:
- Delivery of services (with the acceptance of the consumer) by the online shop starts before the deadline of 14 days from the conclusion of the contract
- Music and audiovisual recordings and computer programs recorded on computer data carriers after the consumer has removed their original packaging
- Contracts for benefits for which price or remuneration depend solely on price fluctuation on the financial market
- Goods (services) with the characteristics specified by the consumer in his order or closely related to his person
- Benefits which, by their nature, can not be reimbursed or subject to rapid deterioration
- Delivery of the press
- Gambling services
In the case of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered to be not existing. What the parties have been obliged is reimbursed unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. The refund should be made immediately, not later than within 14 days. Please return the goods to the following address: KADO sp z o.o. ul. Jaśkowa Dolina 15/38 "Willa Steffensów", 80-252 Gdańsk, Poland.
The goods returned by the customer should be packaged in an appropriate manner, ensuring no damage to the shipment during transportation.
The cost of packaging and return of the goods is the responsibility of the customer.